What's new

Acquisitions Monday January 8 - Sunday January 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merkur 11C Razor
LT Piver Lavande EDT (Decant)
1 pk Lord DE Blades

Looking forward to trying out my first Open Comb Merkur. It looks just like my Gillette New Standard.

Brian

In route to me as we speak from Tony...

4 sided pasted paddle strop...3 and 1 on Leather....5 and .25 not...
2.5" Best Hanging Strop in Red Latigo

Ordered Lynn's DVD yesterday...

Getting closer to my first straight razor shave...

M

member 1211

Schick Type "E" Injector

I think it's a C3?

full

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 4285

From a trade:
Burt's Bees Bay Rum Cologne
Dozen mini-tubes of Floid shave cream
Arko Cool

And:
Mama Bear Menthol Milk (cobalt blue bottle) :biggrin:

Oh, and that blue bowl is my new lathering bowl. Works great....nice and thick to keep the heat in. :thumbup1:

My order from Rene arrived in today:

De Vergulde Hand Soap Bowl
Anherb AS Conditioner
Anherb AS Gel
1x Pack SuperMax Blades
1x Pack 7AM V3 Blades
1x Pack Sharp Blades

Brian

Second razor of the week! I have a problem.

full

The Filly is the first new razor that I'll hone myself. Can't wait to give it a go.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well after sending my payment to Lee Sabini on 10/18/06, I finally received my brush on 1/11/07. This was a extremely frustrating purchase that involved countless emails on my part. I can only hope that Mr. Sabini would be able to provide better service and communication for his future customers.
While this is a beautiful brush, I must admit that this experience has left a somewhat bitter taste in my mouth.
DJ.

Well after sending my payment to Lee Sabini on 10/18/06, I finally received my brush on 1/11/07. This was a extremely frustrating purchase that involved countless emails on my part. I can only hope that Mr. Sabini would be able to provide better service and communication for his future customers.
While this is a beautiful brush, I must admit that this experience has left a somewhat bitter taste in my mouth.
DJ.

Nice Brush :thumbup1: looks very dense packed .
delivery time. totally unacceptable :a7:

DJ, I'm sure there are a few gents around here that could talk for hours about Mr. Sabini. Personally, I've never purchased from him, but I've heard the stories.

DJ.

It looks like a really nice brush... I hope its everything you wanted it to be. As someone who's going through a bit of unrelated eBay frustrations currently, I totally sympathize with you.

Just got my order:
Merkur Slant
New holder for my Futur and the new B&B Brush
A Porcelain Apothecary Shaving Mug
100 Feather Blades
I am hooked already ordered more stuff coming next week:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom