*RazoRock Cumba Cheech
*RazoRock Don Marco
*Irish Moos stick

Aftershave splash
*Thayer's Rose Petal Witch Hazel

Aftershave balm
*RazoRock R-160

Who said resistance is futile?

Stopped at a local thrift shop. Scored a Belgian made OS mug with the ship Recovery-Salem -1794 on it. With soap and lid,and a 3oz OS refill soap and 2 brushes for $10. One brush is an Ever Ready H40,the other is a cheap Chinese made piece of junk. All in all a good haul.

Just acquired my first vintage Gillette off the Bay (flare tip with case for $9.99!) The pictures were really blurry and the description was vague so I wasn't expecting much, but just sanitized and cleaned up this baby and there are NO scratches, brassing, etc. The case is not broken, just slightly yellowed. This baby shines up and functions like new! I realize this thread is useless without pictures, so I will be posting it soon. I really wanted the adjustable Slim, but couldn't beat the price of this, and I am totally happy with it. Can't wait to shave with it tonight! It also had some old-school Blue blades in metal case as a bonus.

Last edited:
Ordered from Vintage Scent on 05/24 /12 La Toja shaving stick, Semogue 1305 Boar, SOC Boar Cherry, SOC Badger in Ash.
Still processing because of the sale. Hopefully Bruno gets caught up and sends it this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom