What's new

Acquisitions for March 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got these today. Starting Saturday with first one. How many shaves ? Let's just say, I'm going to set up my other blades in a cool dry location for long term storage.:001_tt1: With this big old tub of NOS soap, I'm set for a bit..:001_tongu

Attachments

• $20120304_115500.jpg
    $20120304_115500.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 501
  • $20120304_115513.jpg
    $20120304_115513.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 501
  • $20120304_115544.jpg
    $20120304_115544.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 502
B

bAkewelle

Dam, thats a lot of Personna 74, good luck using them for along time :ohmy:

Picked this haul up yesterday on the way back from Austin. All in one place!!

proxy.php

no offense, but u finding that executive makes me sick lol. i want one so bad such a beautiful case and razor combo. everything is in amazing condition. that is a great haul

robert

no offense, but u finding that executive makes me sick lol. i want one so bad such a beautiful case and razor combo. everything is in amazing condition. that is a great haul

robert

If I just had the blade case and the mirror wasn't all icky looking it would be perfect. But I'm not gonna whine!!!!

The screw in the blade presses on the razor housing, safety bar and is a means of adjusting the blade exposure or aggressiveness.

Straights are so sexy!!! Someday I'll have to work up the nerve to use one. Actually, I don't think it's the using one that makes me hesitate, it's the maintenance learning curve.

They are well worth it. It takes a little while to get used to them, but its worth the effort.

And the maintenance learning curve isn't that bad actually. I maintained a straight for the better part of a year only using a pasted strop. As long as its shave ready thats all you need to get started. With time, you may want to try honing. That is much more difficult, but it isn't impossible. It's more so just how involved you want to get

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom