Acquisitions 22nd March - 28th March

Discussion in 'The Score' started by Merkur25, Mar 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was out again today and I came across some boxes that I thought resembled brushes. In fact they were NOS shaving brushes! I couldnt believe it. So I bought all of them :blushing:

Heres some pics for everyone to see.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Congratulations! good shopping, may they serve you well and long.

3. Nice Find! I really like the shape and color of the Pall Mall brush. Let us know how they work out for you.

4. good score!! i love the pall mall :drool:

5. Great find. I agree the Pall Mall has a very interesting look,very nice.

6. WOW!!! I agree with everyone, the Pall Mall sure is fantastic, though the others look great too.

7. Thanks! I never seen a Pall Mall brush before this one and the Clear Ever-Ready just looks awesome. I had to pay a small fortune for these since they were in the boxes but well worth it to me.

I would like an opinion if I should restore the Black & Yellow handle Ever-Ready or keep it original?

8. fantastic! I've not seen a Pall Mall before - it looks luxurious....

Do enjoy them.

9. I was unaware of this but the Pall Mall is dated back to the 1940's. I think that is unbelievable to find a brush in such great condition with the original box dated back that far :thumbup1: Totally amazing!

10. Terrific find. Enjoy them. I have a couple of Ever-Readys and they are among my favorites. The Pall Mall is a dream. Hope it works as good as it looks.

11. Jake

Jake Contributor

Great find for such pristine brushes. I was wondering if there was going to be a pack or carton of Pall Malls cigarettes. Never heard the name associated with any other popular products.

12. Same here. I wasnt going to buy the brush, since I never heard of Pall Mall either, but then i opened the box to see how it looked and I couldnt pass it up

13. Very nice. I agree with everyone, that Pall Mall is beautiful.

14. Awesome scores man.

15. Excellent scores!! Are you planning on using them?

16. I dont know yet. They are NOS and I dont know if I will able to find anything like this again in my life. The Pall Mall is tempting me so badly right now but I am going to resist. I was thinking about restoring the Black and Yellow Ever-Ready but I am not sure yet. What do you guys think I should do?

17. Just awesome brushes, for my 2 cents I would leave as is, but that's just me.

18. Great find! They all look to be in nice shape. Personally, I'd try them before I decided on re-knotting.

19. They would go as a display if I had them.

20. Wow... That has got to be one of the best scores I have ever seen!!!

It must be awfully tempting to use them!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.