What's new

A Thank You To All The Fine Gentlemen In The Straights Section

It took quite a few more shaves than 100, but finally straight razor bliss is upon me, lol. For the past 2 months it's been nothing but fantastic DFS+ shaves with zero irritation. I just wanted to thank all of those that took the time to help me. It's much appreciated, enjoy your shaves! I know I certainly will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
Wonderful to hear that you've arrived, congratultions! It also took me more than 100 to get where I wanterd to be.

Cheers, Steve

Isn't it great when this stuff just "clicks"? All the sudden you notice that your shave has come into focus: your lather is consistently right, there's no anxiety about where to put the razor or how to hold it, your hand stretches right, when your chin turns just so . . . .

And it just keeps getting better like that.

Congrats!! Love it when it all comes together....now the trick is dont get to comfortable our the blade is gonna scream "got yah"....lol.

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
If you need an edge refreshed I'd be glad to help for return postage.

Cheers, Steve

Great to here you made it through and are enjoying your shaves. I agree there is a lot of great people on this forum. Again Congrats.

If you need an edge refreshed I'd be glad to help for return postage.

Cheers, Steve

I appreciate your kind offer, but learning to hone was part of my yearlong learning curve. It's also probably why it took me so long to get good shaves.

Congrats!! Love it when it all comes together....now the trick is dont get to comfortable our the blade is gonna scream "got yah"....lol.

Yes indeed. I've found that if one gets over confident, the razor will humble you quickly. Great advice I'll surely heed.

Grats. I'm about thirty shaves in with a straight and love it, even though I'm still a noob. I hope to be making a post like yours in the future. Good luck for the future, too.

Top Bottom