What's new

A Surprise Gift

A few months ago my best client gave me some razors she found in her childhood home - a Slim Adjustable, short comb New, and a pristine 1948 Super Speed in box.

Unbeknownst to me, she mentioned something to a friend of hers, and as a result her friend just gave me a razor that her mother gave her when she was a teenager - a P3 Super Adjustable. It is in excellent condition.

I guess word got to the right people, and they have been finding razors for me.

With it in the picture are an F4 Fat Boy that I found in an antique store for $8, the G4 Slim Adjustable I use the most (currently in use, as evidenced by the soap on it), and this new to me SA. Also included are blades that were also given, what can you tell me about them?

That's a great trio to have.
I'm guessing the Super is the 84 mm version?
Now you just need a Super 109.
proxy.php

Congratulations on the gifts, hopefully I will get as lucky as you :) Vintage Gillette series are fascinating but most are sold in the US and the shipping get a bit too expensive for me. Perhaps I should try and find some european vintage blades that my tight RAD could afford.

Congrats once again and happy shaving

I have a Super 109 that I found at the same antique store where I got the Fat Boy - also for $8. It has a fair amount of tarnish on one side - safety bar and some on the edge of the silo and inside, like it was left resting in some sort of solution for a long time. I have polished some off, but have more to go. Other than that it is in good working order.

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Very nice adjustables and a very nice gift!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Even if there was no monetary value, just having great friends that know what your interests are and appreciate you enough to think of you when finding those small treasures speaks volumes. Enjoy the great finds!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom