What's new

7K giveaway

I've received a PIF from Seraphim before so I'll stay out of this to make sure everyone else has a chance but wanted to say congrats on the 7K posts. And since it seems like you aren't going to get banned on here for your Gold Dollar comments I'll see if I can find something else that will get you in trouble!

Congrats on hitting 7k. I'd love to be included on this PIF. I have been debating about a Gold Dollar addition to my collection.

Hooray for 7k!

Have already gained knowledge from your posts while reading and waiting for my straight to arrive.

Ho...Hoor...Hoor-eh? Yeah no! Glad the Gold Dollar is what got you here and all, but don't count me in. I think I would just die if I got a better shave from "that thing" over my razors lol!!

Hooray for 7K!

Congrats! A Gold Dollar made shave-ready, you say? I will have to see it to believe it. Please send it my way...

Ok – check my math here.

7000 posts! Assume that you spend at least 3 minutes reading and typing in order to get said post out. That’s 21,000 minutes. Divide that by 60 to get hours and one gets 350 hours. Divide that by 24 to get it to days – 14.58!

Dang bro! 7000 posts = two weeks “straight” worth oh posting!! You are an institution!

:ouch1:

Hooray for 7K!

congrats, i wish the shenaningans thread was still going strong... i thoroughly loved seeing the updates.

Please pay attention to the rules!

You must post "hooray for 7k!", in your post or you're not eligible.

I'm a PITA like that!

Top Bottom