What's new

777 Posts PIF

Here is the Readers Digest version:
Shortly after completing my service in the Army I discovered I was totally self absorbed and supremely selfish. As a result, and being a complete jackal, I was even considering divorcing my sweet bride of two years. During that time she convinced me to attend church with her (she should have smothered me in my sleep).
This month I celebrate twenty seven years of personal faith and this summer my bride and I will celebrate thirty years of marriage. I can still provide some "shave irritation" to our marriage :blush:, but she is a patient woman and seems to like me. :001_wub:

We both know we are works in progress.
Congratulations !! July will be 31 years for us.

Shortly after completing my service in the Army I discovered I was totally self absorbed and supremely selfish. As a result, and being a complete jackal, I was even considering divorcing my sweet bride of two years. During that time she convinced me to attend church with her (she should have smothered me in my sleep).
This month I celebrate twenty seven years of personal faith and this summer my bride and I will celebrate thirty years of marriage. I can still provide some "shave irritation" to our marriage :blush:, but she is a patient woman and seems to like me. :001_wub:

^^^Made my day! Not in, but great PIF and attitude.

Praise the LORD! What a great PIF to celebrate.

What an offer!

I'm in.

Great Avatar: 2013 Pink Salmon run, Sultan River near Monroe, Washington...a thirty+ fish day. Hope to make a day trip this September to catch the run and also catch some Dolly Varden.
2A45D8FA-6A42-454C-97F0-18B7BC85E246.jpg

Not in, but the black handled superspeed is my official travel razor. Congrats to the wedding anniversaries all. My wife and I celebrated 31-derful years (sorry Baskin-Robbins) in January. Interesting story, my dad, like me, was a big trivia nut. When we got married he asked when we started dating. Our first date April 12, 1980, or wedding January 30, 1986. He said, oh you were married on FDR's birthday and started dating on the anniversary of his death. So, we owe our lives together to Franklin Roosevelt.

Top Bottom