What's new

777 Posts PIF

See this post for more description:
777 Posts PIF

With this in mind, and because I have reached 777 posts today (not exactly a massive number), but considering it is associated with an important event in my life, I wanted to celebrate with a PIF.

I will actually be doing seven different PIFs in seven forums:
1. Shave Clinic & Newbie Check-in
2. General Shaving
3. Double Edge Razors
4. Single Edge Razors
5. Shaving Brushes
6. Soaps
7. General Straights

All you have to do is say "I'm In."
This is open to anyone with 37 posts before the closing date and you do not own these. However, if you are international I would simply ask you to cover shipping. Winner will be chosen via random selection in 7 days (3/21/17).

Thank you B&B Moderators, Stewards and all who make this forum possible.

Shave Clinic Newbie PIF:
IMG_0352.JPG

1960 (F2) Gillette Black Handle Super Speed
Sample of Stone Cottage Premium Shave Soap.
Three Personna Lab Blue blades

Razor is in very nice condition and functions flawlessly. The soap is Coconut Sandalwood and should easily give you a half dozen shaves (likely more).

Last edited:
Great PIF, although not in. I have heard a lot of good things about the Super Speed and the soap.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I don't DE but if I did, I would want this deal, thanks from all of us for the generosity.

~J. Babcock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in and you've peeked my curiousity as to the "important event in your life" if you are willing to share?

Here is the Readers Digest version:
Shortly after completing my service in the Army I discovered I was totally self absorbed and supremely selfish. As a result, and being a complete jackal, I was even considering divorcing my sweet bride of two years. During that time she convinced me to attend church with her (she should have smothered me in my sleep).
This month I celebrate twenty seven years of personal faith and this summer my bride and I will celebrate thirty years of marriage. I can still provide some "shave irritation" to our marriage :blush:, but she is a patient woman and seems to like me. :001_wub:

We both know we are works in progress.

Last edited:
Wow! Winning newbie will have a great start with this. Wish I was a newbie (also wish I was 20 years younger). Not in.

Top Bottom