What's new

40,000 view PIF

Well I hit 40,000 views in my After shave review thread. Thanks to everyone who has enjoyed it.

For this PIF I am offering up samples of FINE aftershaves.
I have 6 samples to send on to the winner(chosen by random#):

Fresh Vetiver
Green Vetiver
American Blend
L'Orange Noir
Snake Bite
Platinum

Most of these are more than 1/2 full. I'll be topping off the Platinum as I have a new bottle of that.

Please post "I'm in" and also your favourite current aftershave.
(Open to CONUS only due to mailing restrictions.)
full

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
VERY generous. I am in! Weird, but if you'd have asked me even a month ago I would never have picked this, but my RIGHT NOW favorite is vintage Avon Spicy. No idea what it'll be tomorrow....

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
VERY generous. I am in! Weird, but if you'd have asked me even a month ago I would never have picked this, but my RIGHT NOW favorite is vintage Avon Spicy. No idea what it'll be tomorrow....
I'm thinking Avon Island Lime will be it tomorrow, lol!

I'm in. Thanks for this generous PIF.

My favorite is Floris Santal ASL, but I reserve it for special occasion shaves.

The last few months, I've been keeping it simple, and going through a lot of generic Witch Hazel for most of my shaves, especially following an Arko lather.

Not in as I have enough Fine AS to last a long time, but this is a great PIF. For those that have never tried Fine aftershaves, you're missing out on some of the best. Jump in on this one!

I'm in! Right now, Fine Italian Citrus is my favorite AS, so I am really curious to try out the others. Thanks for your generosity.

Wow, very generous PIF! I'm in!

I haven't tried anything from Fine yet.

My current favorite aftershave is Stirling Executive Man.....love that scent.

Thank you for the opportunity

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I'm in. Just getting into the aftershaves, but so far Stirling gentleman is at the top of the list

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the generous PIF!! I'm in as I've not had the joy of trying any "Fine" after shaves yet. I'm in the experimenting process but at moment enjoying Skin Bracer

Not in, but excellent PIF, sir! Congratulations on your very popular thread; no doubt it's provided guidance for hundreds, if not thousands, of members. My favorite is CC Sandalwood.

Top Bottom