What's new

2017 pipe purchasing "sabbatical"

:drool::drool::drool:

I have drooled over the fz-07 and 09 since they came out. I kinda have a thing for parallel twins. Only bike I have is an old honda that still needs more work to go anywhere haha.

Awesome bike, Mr Smith...have fun and ride safe! Now we better get back to the pipe sabbatical thread! I won't be participating in the 2017 sabbatical, because I have plans to buy just one pipe this year.

Maybe I need to start ogling Salma Hayek more often

i see.jpg

Solid plan.

It's true, I bought more pipes since January than I do in a normal year. I think the title should be "Pipe Purchasing Free For All"

Did you go with an unstained one? If so, will that cause a delay?

I did, and thank you for doing the leg work for all of us on that! I already received a message stating they would begin carving my pipe in the next few days. No date of delivery given.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I did, and thank you for doing the leg work for all of us on that! I already received a message stating they would begin carving my pipe in the next few days. No date of delivery given.

Cool. It's an easy shape that they have a lot of experience with, so the wait shouldn't be too bad. I would be interested in seeing it side by side with the Strambach. I am sure the Strambach is bigger, but then it isn't and LVC- we just started calling it that.

Cool. It's an easy shape that they have a lot of experience with, so the wait shouldn't be too bad. I would be interested in seeing it side by side with the Strambach. I am sure the Strambach is bigger, but then it isn't and LVC- we just started calling it that.

I'll be sure and get some side by side photos

Cool. I plan on getting an unstained one myself in a couple months or so.

I woke up to an email this morning stating the pipe was ready for shipping. I'm assuming they have at least a small supply on hand.

Since it seemed like the "sabbatical" fizzled out early - as well it should have - I kinda forgot that some of you guys are actually still adhering to this foolishness until MrSmith reminded me.

So, if that's you, here's your chance! B&B Limited Editions are exempt from sabbaticals, and the 2017 pipe is here. Satisfy your Acquisition Disorder with this killer pipe!

You're welcome. :001_cool:

Since it seemed like the "sabbatical" fizzled out early - as well it should have - I kinda forgot that some of you guys are actually still adhering to this foolishness until MrSmith reminded me.

So, if that's you, here's your chance! B&B Limited Editions are exempt from sabbaticals, and the 2017 pipe is here. Satisfy your Acquisition Disorder with this killer pipe!

You're welcome. :001_cool:
This is like showing up to an AA meeting with a case of booze!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom