What's new

2015 B&B Bingo: Safety Razor Edition

I don't know if you guys know about The Great Blade Exchange.
It is a great way to try out various blades. It works by trading a few blades that you have for a few blades you want to try. One of our great Stewards, ToothPick, does a great job of running this service. Lately the supply of some of the blades have run low.

Why am I saying all this:
Well I'm hoping that you guys can help this out. For just checking out the list I will give you a free word. That is right! If you head over to the great blade exchange you will find a link to the next word for free. No tricks, no nothing! If you could though, please look at the list and if you have a few blades that are listed as out or low would you consider sending a few in. You can even do a trade if you see something you like listed.

A huge KUDOS to Toothpick for running this great program! You can shoot him a PM if you have any questions.

Here is the link to the OP of the Great Blade Exchange:
http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/432713-The-Great-Blade-Exchange?p=6874709#post6874709

Here is the link to the Wiki:
http://wiki.badgerandblade.com/The_G...ge?redirect=no

The free link is at the end of the Great Blade Exchange thread.
Thanks.

For all you sticklers, I added a edit time of 12:26 am for tomorrow.

Here's my Spider of the day:

$0913150842b.jpg

Alright, after going back and finding some that I missed and thanks to John for posting past links (even though there is still one I can't find :a6:) I think I am in pretty good shape right now. Though, I don't ever remember having so many squares filled in on one card and starting out so slow. I just don't know how someone doesn't win it by today.

Gettin' close fellas...
Got some heavy duty word huntin' to tend to today... best to start off with a sturdy breakfast! :tongue_sm

$Breffis!.jpg

Yep, them'r tamales. :001_tt2:

Found 1 of the remaining two (after the freebie last night). Still no love on my card.

This is the game that never ends!

Ya forgot your hot sauce! :a6:
You're right I did. I didn't even think about it until I saw you pic. It tasted so good, it didn't even need hot sauce. But now you've ruined it, because now I wish I had put hot sauce on it. That would have made it so much better.

Top Bottom