What's new

2015 B&B Bingo: Cream Edition

Welcome to the first edition of B&B Bingo. The topic is Shaving Creams. This is a B&B sanctioned game. To be eligible to play, you must-

1. Abide by the B&B TOU at all times.
http://wiki.badgerandblade.com/Terms_Of_Usage

2. Be a member in good standing with-
A. 45 days of membership.
B. 50 quality posts.

3. Have a way to view PDF files on your phone or computer. The cards are in PDF format.

4. Have an e-mail address that I can send your B&B Bingo card to. I will not use this address for any purpose besides B&B Bingo. Return use of my e-mail address for any purpose, could cause the sender to lose his B&B privileges.

This game is open to worldwide participation.

Up to 25 contestants are allowed per game. The game will start 2 days after this post. Late entries are allowed if space is available.

There are 35 numbered cards. Contestants will be allowed to pick their card number. First signed up, first choice of cards. When you signup in this thread, please indicate which card number that you'd like. After signup, please send me a PM with your e-mail address. I will not use this address for any purpose besides B&B Bingo.

The game is simple. Standard Bingo rules apply.

5 in a row, vertical, horizontal, or perpendicular word matches constitutes a win. The center space is free.

The Steward of the hosting forum will post 3 gamewords throughout the day. The gamewords will be in "quotations", and may be part of a random conversation. They might also be part of a blatant B&B Bingo gameword post.

These posts will be placed in random threads throughout each day, until a winner is decided.

The first contestant to post "B&B Bingo" in this thread, will have his card compared to the call list. If it appears that the card is not "Bingoed", we will continue with the word posts as normal.

And now for the bounty.

attachment.php

This month's winner will receive a brand new tube of G.F.T. Limes shaving cream, worldwide shipping included.

Last edited:
The game is simple. Standard Bingo rules apply.

5 in a row, vertical, horizontal, or perpendicular word matches constitutes a win. The center space is free.

Questions...
Does the 4 corners count, or just rows?
Do you have to be the first person to call bingo? What if two people "bingo" on the same word? (In true bingo rules, those two split the pot)

Questions...
Does the 4 corners count, or just rows?
Do you have to be the first person to call bingo? What if two people "bingo" on the same word? (In true bingo rules, those two split the pot)
5 in a row wins! Horizontal, vertical, or perpendicular! The center space is "free". The first person to post back here with "B&B Bingo", gets his card examined first! If the the card is not "bingoed", then I'll examine the next potential winning card or continue calling gamewords!

Contestants
1. Domzals1: card 7
2. Floyd923: card 23
3. Imcndn: card 27
4. Dionesius3: card 20
5. Mrlandpirate: card 21
6. Skypsyd: card 15
7. Pepin: card 9
8. TheVez2: card 29
9. Roderick: card 22
10. JimmyTheChooch: card 1
11. ClubmanMatt: card 12