What's new

2012 B&B LE Fountain Pen**Closed**

To those wondering about the material, ebonite is very nice feeling in the hand. Much nicer than acrylic. It has a more substantial feel to it.

I am so excited about this pen. Looking forward to it more than the LE Shavemac brush.

I went with an EF nib, with the intention of buying some kind of stub/italic nib for it additionally.

Great looking pen but I'm torn between this and a full custom from Edison.

You mean like mine? You know, Herald Grande, Black and Blue ebonite, rhodium fittings. The one that I bought back in December? And paid a lot more for than this one?:censored:

Its a great pen, though. Mine is a fine nib and loaded with Namiki Iroshizuki "Moonlight" ink.:scooter:

To those wondering about the material, ebonite is very nice feeling in the hand. Much nicer than acrylic. It has a more substantial feel to it.

I know what you're saying. There's just something indescribably cool about holding an ebonite pen in one's hand!

By the way, what is the length of the pen when posted?

No it's pretty close.

Brian, just whip it out, place it next to a ruler and take a photo. PLEASE?!

$Herald.jpg

(Thanks to Richard Binder's Web Site)

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Brian, just whip it out, place it next to a ruler and take a photo. PLEASE?!

View attachment 235520

(Thanks to Richard Binder's Web Site)

There are at least four dozen episodes of various sit-coms built around someone coming into the middle of a conversation, hearing something like that out of context, and ... as they say ... hilarity ensues.

Everyone who has expressed interest in the pen should have an invoice from me. If not, drop me a pm.

Thanks!

Me, too. I think I'm closest to what Lou said several posts back: I think it's too big for me, but I'm drawn to it and just keep coming back ...

Top Bottom