What's new

20% off at Long Rifle Soap Co.

I recently tried Long Rifle soap company's Hunting Lodge soap and posted a very positive opinion of it in the soap sample passaround thread.

Thinking that you guys might like to try her soaps as well, Amanda at Long Rifle Soap Company was kind enough to share a 20% off code with us.

Just enter the code BIGSHAVE20 in the coupon box at checkout to save 20% off your entire purchase.

I recently tried Long Rifle soap company's Hunting Lodge soap and posted a very positive opinion of it in the soap sample passaround thread.

Thinking that you guys might like to try her soaps as well, Amanda at Long Rifle Soap Company was kind enough to share a 20% off code with us.

Just enter the code BIGSHAVE20 in the coupon box at checkout to save 20% off your entire purchase.
I see they offer 6oz "container pour" and 3oz "soap puck" soaps. Are they both the same consistency? Are the soaps hard, soft or croaps?

The soaps are the exact same just different quantities. The soap is a softer soap about the same consistently as Soap Commander.

@CBLindsay and @cmh737 Did you guys see this?

Thanks for the code this is a soap I have tried samples of and am VERY impressed. Order placed!

You're very welcome. I ordered six ounce tubs of Hunting Lodge and Longstocking myself yesterday. It's a pretty impressive soap so I'm not sure how I missed this one up until now.

You're very welcome. I ordered six ounce tubs of Hunting Lodge and Longstocking myself yesterday. It's a pretty impressive soap so I'm not sure how I missed this one up until now.

I did Voyageur and Cedarwood Lavender; both with matching aftershave. These soaps are VERY good. Very happy she offered the discount code made the deal too good to pass up.

I did Voyageur and Cedarwood Lavender; both with matching aftershave. These soaps are VERY good. Very happy she offered the discount code made the deal too good to pass up.

I smelled the entire line and all of the scents were quite nice. I liked some better than others but there weren't any that I wouldn't be happy to use.

I have all but the Bay Rhum in the smaller size (which is a firmer, doughy texture...my preferred texture). I have had them
Awhile but did get a nice 20% discount. But now you guys have me jonesing for the aftershave, if it is as good as the soap I would enjoy having a couple for sure. And I could go for some of her bath soap too, it was very nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

would love to try that brand out. unfortunately, the scents I would want always have cedarwood. sadly, I am allergic to cedar.

Top Bottom