What's new

1st Annual Straight Razor/Wet Shaving Convention

You can offer to show the ladies how you shave yourself. The scantily clad part, well, you'll have to work on like we all do. :lol:

No action in this thread for a long time... is the convention still on?

I'll be there if it is, and some lucky newbie will go home with a free Gillette Tech razor that was passed along to me when I first got started.

I heard it was cancelled due to lack of participation. There is however one scheduled for this weekend, Oct 21st in DC if you are interested.

It was cancelled, but not for lack of interest or participation, but more for inadequate coordination of the planning logistics. It became apparent a little too late in the game that some needed steps were not taken. Lynn had no choice but to cancel. I'm pretty sure that he wants to do it next year.

It was canceled, but not for lack of interest or participation, but more for inadequate coordination of the planning logistics. It became apparent a little too late in the game that some needed steps were not taken. Lynn had no choice but to cancel. I'm pretty sure that he wants to do it next year.

That is true, It will be rescheduled I will be working with Lynn and some others to get it done. The interest was great from both Vendors and attendees.

Great idea! Can't wait to see the agenda. The idea of seeing, touching and smelling all these products is intoxication....ooh better start saving up now...I'll have to limit myself to some sort of budget.

Top Bottom