What's new

$10 discount on $15 for starting CVS curbside pickup

I was looking at the 10-packs of CVS single edge blades and saw that a new "curbside pickup" site was started, where you buy online and pick the item up at the store.

For first-time signups of the "curbside pickup," you get $10 off of a $15 purchase.

So, I bought two 10-packs of the SE blades, plus another $5 or $6 item to equal around $15, and I basically got the 2 blade packs for free.

CVS Express Curbside Pickup at CVS Pharmacy

(Of course, you can also do this with their DE blade store brand, made by Personna (or anything else), but they're not so hard to find as the SE blades.)

Last edited:
So what I've noticed about this is that the prices for 'curbside pickup' seem to be more expensive than the regular CVS price. I've got some HSA money I need to use up so I was just looking at contact solution... the product I looked up on the CVS site shows as $13.79, but then when I go to the curbside pickup service to order it, it prices at $15.79.
Obviously the $10 discount would still make it worthwhile, but I don't understand or like that type of stuff. Makes me want to set up multiple accounts to take advantage of the discount as much as possible...

Top Bottom