What's new

March 2017 Scores

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sister-in-law is visiting from the US, so I had her bring me some Skin Bracer and Aqua Velv, both of which cant be bought here in Oz.

Skin Bracer is a longtime fave, but today was my first try of the Aqua Velva. The jury is still out on that one. Seems a little bit "old lady", but I will let SWMBO decide for sure when she gets home.

View attachment 777437

Classic scores!

proxy.php

proxy.php

Excellent!

Got a running score going. On an epic trip through 4 countries, the last of which is Spain... So.

Picked up the glass bottle Aqua Velva in Morocco, everything else in Spain. It's only my first day in Spain so I expect the score to grow... Keeping my eyes peeled for several brands.

Kicking myself though for not buying a bottle of Palmolive splash that I saw in Oran. Never seen it before and haven't found it anywhere else. Happy hunting!

proxy.php

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Got a running score going. On an epic trip through 4 countries, the last of which is Spain... So.

Picked up the glass bottle Aqua Velva in Morocco, everything else in Spain. It's only my first day in Spain so I expect the score to grow... Keeping my eyes peeled for several brands.

Kicking myself though for not buying a bottle of Palmolive splash that I saw in Oran. Never seen it before and haven't found it anywhere else. Happy hunting!

proxy.php

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Fine scores!

This just arrived in the mail. I figured that with Phil saying that the next Asylum Razor after the Evolution was going to be a clone of a Krect slant, I would get the jump and see if it would be worth getting. It is NOT in the best of condition, but it was cheap. I have it soaking in Dawn right now, and I suspect that ultrasonic cleaning might make it worse. Ron, I wasn't sure if it was you or the other Ron (@shave/brush) that had the same interest in this, but I will post a shave report shortly.

DSC01420.JPG
DSC01421.JPG
DSC01422.JPG

This just arrived in the mail. I figured that with Phil saying that the next Asylum Razor after the Evolution was going to be a clone of a Krect slant, I would get the jump and see if it would be worth getting. It is NOT in the best of condition, but it was cheap. I have it soaking in Dawn right now, and I suspect that ultrasonic cleaning might make it worse. Ron, I wasn't sure if it was you or the other Ron (@shave/brush) that had the same interest in this, but I will post a shave report shortly.

View attachment 778929 View attachment 778930 View attachment 778931

Wasn't me. A very interesting looking razor. Looking forward to your report.

Closing out the month with a few things en route. Had the ADs under control for a couple of years, so figured it was acceptable to pick up some products on a whim.

Earlier this month: 2 pucks from Lisa's Naturals (Sandalwood and Lavender/Sage/Eucalyptus).

Yesterday: Barrister & Mann Seville, Cyril R. Salter Sublime Citrus, & WSP Gaelic Tweed.

Been a while since I bought something shave related, but a 25% discount on the Escentric line was too good to pass since I have been eyeing it for a while :001_smile - and honestly I don't know where the other two items come from :001_tongu

proxy.php

Closing out the month with a few things en route. Had the ADs under control for a couple of years, so figured it was acceptable to pick up some products on a whim.

Earlier this month: 2 pucks from Lisa's Naturals (Sandalwood and Lavender/Sage/Eucalyptus).

Yesterday: Barrister & Mann Seville, Cyril R. Salter Sublime Citrus, & WSP Gaelic Tweed.

Great choices all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom