What's new

Rudy Vey Custom Shaving Brushes and Restorations

View attachment 716982View attachment 716984View attachment 716985

After two years of using the same shave gear, it was time for an upgrade. I chose an RV brush. As many have said, Rudy is a true pleasure to work with. I selected a Beehive, Persian Jar, and Tulip combination handle in the blue/green Moonjava with a 25 mm Muehle STF knot set at Rudy's recommended 53 mm loft.

After a trip to the engraver next weekend, it will head my way.

J

I liked this so much I'm having Rudy make me something similar. I promise not to wear it to the same party :)

IMG_3737.JPG

After reading the thread I hijacked Doctor J's idea and reached out to Rudy for that design in Purple Haze. I contacted him originally on Thursday, after a few back and forth emails here's my brush completed on Saturday afternoon. If every business had this level of customer service! It should be in the mail to me on Monday. This will be my first custom brush and I can't believe how excited I am for it... like a kid on Christmas day!

View attachment 773183
After reading the thread I hijacked Doctor J's idea and reached out to Rudy for that design in Purple Haze. I contacted him originally on Thursday, after a few back and forth emails here's my brush completed on Saturday afternoon. If every business had this level of customer service! It should be in the mail to me on Monday. This will be my first custom brush and I can't believe how excited I am for it... like a kid on Christmas day!

I had similar ideas! Shavemac 2 band silvertip put into a very similar handle that I loved in this forum. Should be shipping as soon as the knot is set!
IMG_3734(1).JPG

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
rudy, I believe you can get floris elite at shoplondon.com. they ship out of florida very quickly. bought my first floris89 cream and shave from them last week. coupon for $5 off order "Take5"
First I did check with, no more of the Elite cream.

Rudy,
I've had your brush now for a week and I'm flabbergasted at the lather it creates. It was an absolute pleasure dealing with you and I couldn't be happier with the purchase. Thanks again!!
Rob

Rudy Vey

Just took delivery of two new material this past Friday.
The one is Lime and the other is the dark coral (I had the smaller diameter for a few years, but the larger one just came out).
Let me know how you like them.
IMG_3750.JPG

Rudy Vey

The first delivery of the lime is all gone, but I should get a new order delivered early next week.

Top Bottom