What's new

PIF for the DE Curious - Delurk and Win a Starter Set

Hey folks:

I lurked on Badger & Blade for a while before deciding to jump in, so I know that sometimes it's hard to start participating if you're still figuring out what's happening around here.

So I would like to offer a complete set of gear as encouragement to become an active participant in B&B. I've pulled together the following package that will help anyone start down the path of wet shaving.

IMG_4400.jpg

• Gillette Contract Tech razor - a relic from WWII, but still a good starting razor
  • a tuck of Personna "Lab Blue" blades
  • a tuck of Gillette 7 O'Clock Super Platinum blades (aka "India Blacks")
  • Razorock Plissoft brush with a "Bruce" handle
  • L'Occitane Cade soap - used ~5-7 times. It's stuck in an Ikea Grundtal container that'll be included.
  • Stirling Bonaparte soap sample
  • Stirling Autumn Glory aftershave sample
  • Stirling Glastonbury aftershave Sample
  • Dr. Jon's Classic aftershave sample (almost empty)

It's easy to enter this giveaway.

1) Post here saying "I'm in."
2) Introduce yourself in the Hall of Fame
3) Post another "substantive" post somewhere in B&B. Make a comment, ask a question, tell a joke. Just about any type of post will work.

This PIF will be open through Sunday March 5. On the 6th I'll have random.com choose a person. If that person has the required posts, she or he will receive the kit. If not, I'll rerun the random selection until I find the winner.

I guess I'll have to add a few strings to this.
  • I'll ship for free within the U.S. If someone outside the U.S. wants to enter, I'm fine with that as long as they agree to pick up the difference in shipping.
  • Because this PIF is intended to help out new shavers, I'd appreciate it if those who have most of a basic kit would refrain from entering. (I'll have several more PIFs of different types in the next few months).

Thanks, welcome, and good luck!

Wow awesome PIF but I'm not in. Thanks for putting it up for some lucky fella or felless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Wooo! Nice going! I'd Delurk in a heartbeat!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

P.S. You're still eligible if you have recently introduced yourself in the Hall of Fame.

Seeing as a I already won a set from you, not in. But very generous. I have that same brush now and love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheesh. You wouldn't think it would be this hard to give away a starter set! PIF is open until Sunday.

This is a great starter PIF! Perfect for those just starting out. This would tempt lurkers to join as well.

I'm not in, and good luck to those that are in. You will be one happy camper!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Bobmsp. If I'm eligible... I'm in. I completely appreciate if I'm not eligible as I know I started wet shaving a while ago. My only set is the Merkur Futur.

Bobmsp. If I'm eligible... I'm in. I completely appreciate if I'm not eligible as I know I started wet shaving a while ago. My only set is the Merkur Futur.
I leave it to you to make this decision. I see you just joined B&B so it's up to you as to whether you already have most of what you need to shave or not.

Top Bottom