What's new

Hey all! Just started wet shaving, what do you think of my set up?

Thanks everyone! Glad to know I did well with my purchases!

I've been loving the shaves I get with this setup, my face is always so smooth after and I have little to no irritation which is awesome! Really glad I decided to buy all this stuff, I no longer dread shaving and now am excited every time I do it!
Welcome

Welcome... that looks like a great setup. Merkur 33C with Astra SP's was my introduction to DE shaving as well, with a cheap Omega (10075) boar brush and Omega croap (rebranded Prosaro green). The 33C and Omega brush are now in my travel kit, but every time I go away I'm impressed with the shave I get from them. The Nivea AS balm is a great choice for when you start trying different blades and discover that not all of them give as smooth and irritation free shave as the Astra's. I'm keen to try the Bodyshop Macca root shave cream at some stage (I used to love their old shave cream). Cheers.

Looks like a good setup. Merkur is one of the best and a 34C HD is on my wish list. Presently I have a Parker 99R which I just received a day ago and it gave me a good shave with an Astro blade. Here are some photos of my newly constructed (still under construction) save den.

Attachments

• SHAVE DEN RAZORS (2).jpg
    SHAVE DEN RAZORS (2).jpg
    632.9 KB · Views: 4
  • SHAVE DEN (2).jpg
    SHAVE DEN (2).jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 4
  • shave den 180.jpg
    shave den 180.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 5
Top Bottom