What's new

How can I talk to a girl at the gym?

Well, how did it go?

I haven't seen her since....someone from B&B spilled the beans! I'm actually staying at this gym so maybe I'll run into her again, I've been going at different hours than I used to when I saw her but I'm confident now so I'm sure it will go just fine :thumbup:

Good luck man. I'm so dense my now wife had to come on really strong and even then I did not get it until her lips were planted on mine. Scared the hell out of me.

I haven't seen her since....someone from B&B spilled the beans! I'm actually staying at this gym so maybe I'll run into her again, I've been going at different hours than I used to when I saw her but I'm confident now so I'm sure it will go just fine :thumbup:

We have a resolution! Now this thread can go where it will! Godspeed thread. Godspeed. :001_cool:

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
If anyone's interested, she's available once again, only slightly worse for wear.

Just show her this thread and that thousands of people across the planet are reading, thinking, and commenting about you and her.

That'll get her attention.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Haha :) I hoped people would get my Dumb and Dumber movie scene.

Love that movie!
As long as you don't tell her what kind of wit you have.

I just got a gym membership. I have learned that if I do talk to a girl at the gym, I will not be able to ever do it again :)

Top Bottom