What's new

Oscars Flub

All these celebrities who love to tell everyone else how to live or how to vote couldn't even get this right. Real poetic justice.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Which label would YOU put on the envelope??

Best Motion Picture

Best Motion Picture

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I don't understand why the dude wasn't simply like "umm, I think we have the wrong envelope..." 10 seconds and you'd have gotten the right envelope and avoided all this and looked like the hero.

Instead he hands it to the chick like "nah, you take the fall".

I gotta blame Warren a little for this one.

Well when people are involved, mistakes happen. Sometimes the mistakes are major and important, other times not so much. I don't watch any award shows, just not something that interests me. I just don't see this as important, a mistake was made, someone or multiple people are embarrassed, the mistake was realized and corrected. Not something to be a major news story, at least to me.

Warren did punk out, he should of notified producers and in 10 seconds it would have been avoided ....look at Adele, she stopped the show for like it seemed forever to get her George Michael tribute song correct . Warren should of manned up too.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Warren did punk out, he should of notified producers and in 10 seconds it would have been avoided ....look at Adele, she stopped the show for like it seemed forever to get her George Michael tribute song correct . Warren should of manned up too.
EXCELLENT point.

Top Bottom