What's new

Ach Brito's Lavanda

IMG_8675.JPG

I've been 3017ing a Portuguese shaving cream which was discontinued then brought back a few years ago. I haven't seen anything written about it lately which is a shame for such a fine product. Slick thick lather with minimal effort with a fantastic herbal lavender scent. Just a hint of menthol as well. Classy metal tube, hermetically sealed and with simple old school graphics. One of the best shaving products I've used. Any other fans out there?

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
Yup, it's underappreciated and as good as the 3Ts. I like that kind of lavender too so it's a good cream for me.

Cheers, Steve

I wish i could find the older older formula without triethanolamine or methicone.
I like herbal lavender creams...

I have some but am finishing up some others first before I open it. I like Musgo Real but their prices have gotten out of control so I'm looking forward to trying Lavanda, which is much fairer priced.

I've always considered Musgo creams the best I've used, and have owned and PIFed Lavanda like 5 times. I have no doubt that Lavanda has the same stellar performance of the other Ach Brito creams.

Very good Portuguese shaving cream, and there are other Portuguese creams even cheaper than Lavanda, but with a good performance too.
Veleiro; Men´s Estoril Sports; Top Secret; Variante Classic; Via Men; Vips, Rio Sul; Skino and .............

Resurrect this Thread. I tried this cream today. It is good. Very mild scent, good slickness, nice lather. I would rate this a solid 7 out of 10. Good choice especially for the price.

Used this one tonight.

Scent reminded of B&M's Seville for some unknown reason, probably because of the lavender.

Thick, very slick lather with good residual slickness and density is up there. Holds tons of water and behaves more like an artisan soap from the upper shelf. Protected my face from the Gillette 7 o'clock Sharpedge perfectly.

Totally BBS after 3.5 passes.
I must stock more of it. Really don't need to hunt anymore the overpriced Musgo Real cream.

Top Bottom