What's new

T&H No. 10

Why is this the shaving cream that no one ever really talks about? I feel of all the creams I have ever tried, this one is the closest to a shave soap I have ever used in regards to post shave feel being so moisturizing. In addition, I absolutely love the floral scent! It's a damn fine shave cream!

I have No. 10 and agree it's a great cream. I have a love/hate relationship with the scent. Some days I like it and other days I'll open it and just put it back on the shelf. No arguing the performance and post shave feel. Both are outstanding.

No. 10 is a great classic (Creightons-made) cream, indeed. I find the scent (light floral-citrus) somewhat generic, and yet appealing.

Creightons has been making creams for a very long time.
(Established the St James of London brand in 1953 — still make the cream, though no longer own the brand.)
— Been enjoying Apsley, and Trumper Spanish Leather (also by Creightons), lately.

FWIW, noticed No. 10 is devoid of parabens (whereas all Trumper, and rest of T&H creams have them).

no

No. 10. Is a wonderful soap. Underrated but as good as any premium products if not better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have started my first tub of this and really like it. It is a contrast to the T&H Sandalwood that is my overall favorite - possibly because it is glycerine based according to the ads. I found it on sale for just under $20 shipped and could not resist. I am tempted to try the Apsley but have not yet found it at a can't resist price.

I have started my first tub of this and really like it. It is a contrast to the T&H Sandalwood that is my overall favorite - possibly because it is glycerine based according to the ads. I found it on sale for just under $20 shipped and could not resist. I am tempted to try the Apsley but have not yet found it at a can't resist price.
I'm curios about the aspley as well

I like my scents to last all day (well, most of it). I see the No.10 balm is described as "Post Shave Cologne Balm". Anyone used it? I love the cream, I've been shaving with a sample but I really want the scent to last. So for those that have used the balm - how long does the scent linger?

Alternatively - I find the scent of the cream very similar to D.R. Harris' Arlington - maybe that cologne would pair well with the No. 10 cream and balm. Thoughts?

I like my scents to last all day (well, most of it). I see the No.10 balm is described as "Post Shave Cologne Balm". Anyone used it? I love the cream, I've been shaving with a sample but I really want the scent to last. So for those that have used the balm - how long does the scent linger?

Alternatively - I find the scent of the cream very similar to D.R. Harris' Arlington - maybe that cologne would pair well with the No. 10 cream and balm. Thoughts?
No experience with the balm, but I don't like scents from creams to linger at all. I rather my cologne to be what people pick up.

Haven't tried the balm, but own the Arlington splash, and used the No.10 (cream); they're compatible, I find.

I recently got some of the cream and post shave balm. Both are pretty good. The scent is ok , probably wouldn’t have chose it if I smelled it first but it’s a quality cream.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom