What's new

***CLOSED***Starter Kit PIF***CLOSED***

Closing the PIF out, as I figure that after three days, two of which were weekend, I've gotten about all the people interested in the full starter set as I'm going to get for now.

I think people will be pleased, but I haven't put it all together yet.

Thanks Bookworm my Daughter will be surprised.... its an awesome way to start someone off. She is a real retro girl to so it should suit her style. :)

Just as a final update, each of the four people is being offered something, although only one is getting the original full kit, and that's drwevil for his Daughter in NZ (I almost typed 'in Bolton!'. Too much Monty Python)

Despite her earlier scepticism she is quite excited and says "thank you Bookworm"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update - I have three of the four packed. The fourth (international) will have to wait until I can get the packaging from the post office.

For anyone that wonders, since there were only four 'ins', I went through my miscellaneous stash of 'I have too much stuff' and am sending off two 'kits' and two additional razors. All have at least 4 different razor blades included for testing purposes. All are in good shape - two are brand new razors - and all will shave well.

This hit my office on Thursday. As I had skipped out a little early, I didn't get it until Friday.

Thanks so much @Bookworm! The Razorock Tech is really nice. Had my first shave with it this morning, loaded with a fresh Astra SP, and I'm wicked impressed. Super nice looking, and it worked fantastic around my neck, which is usually a bad/tricky area to get shaved.

You're welcome. I was looking at the shipping and noticed that things were arriving, and was wondering how they were working out.

So, you benefited from my not paying attention and buying two Teck II's :)

Top Bottom