What's new

Badger & Blade Bingo Survivors Club

Good...because I think I am going to need some extra "therapy" after that game! Still think John's game (@imatabor)was worse than this game...or maybe John's game conditioned me for this one. Either way...

:a54::a8:
Don, you keep whining about my game but I think you forgot how easy mine really was. I mean I only had one simple thing to do...just click a link. No codes, no magic eyes, no strange languages, just click a link that is all. Come to think of it mine was probably the easiest game of all of them......just clicking a link.

Don, you keep whining about my game but I think you forgot how easy mine really was. I mean I only had one simple thing to do...just click a link. No codes, no magic eyes, no strange languages, just click a link that is all. Come to think of it mine was probably the easiest game of all of them......just clicking a link.

Uhh You called the "inception bingo" A layer within a layer within another layer, hiding in another. But you did have the use of punctuation down pat, and that monkey picture. it still haunts me, LOL

First of all it's not whining...it's respect...sort of. Second of all...the above statements categorically false. I did not have to just click on a link. I had to click on ten links...in one post...over several days. That adds up to approximately...a flabillion links to click...and I know that is a made up number, but that is what I am going with. And then the images...oh the images...and my eyes and brains and my soul!

First of all it's not whining...it's respect...sort of.
Thanks...I think?
Second of all...the above statements categorically false. I did not have to just click on a link. I had to click on ten links...in one post...over several days. That adds up to approximately...a flabillion links to click...and I know that is a made up number, but that is what I am going with. And then the images...oh the images...and my eyes and brains and my soul!

All you had to do was click one right Link. Somehow blaming me because you chose to click unrelated links seems very unfair. :001_unsur

Last edited:
Just click a >>>>>LINK :001_smile
AHHHHHHHHH it happened Again, all those months of therapy GONE, Just Gone!! LOL

proxy.php

0. aspirin54 - Caller
1. dangerousdon
2. bobmsp
3. mwinne63 (just 4 fun)
4. Skypysd
5. Blaidth
6. cvargo

Pm aspirin54 with email address for card.

Yes I get to come out of hiding and grab my trusty pitch fork!!!

0. aspirin54 - Caller
1. dangerousdon
2. bobmsp
3. mwinne63 (just 4 fun)
4. Skypysd
5. Blaidth
6. cvargo
7. TheVez2

Pm aspirin54 with email address for card.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom