What's new

WTS: Norton Flattening Stone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone with more experience tell me if my pricing is high, I noticed the pricing for these stones vary greatly site to site. Unfortunately I overpaid for these, and just have no need for two of them. I've also come to notice Amazon is extremely unstable in the wet shaving area, sometimes prices can be below most sites, other times two or even three times higher lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Do you have any pictures? That may help you sell it. I can't see any from my mobile.

Kindly,
Adam

Thanks! Completely forgot!

proxy.php

Someone with more experience tell me if my pricing is high, I noticed the pricing for these stones vary greatly site to site. Unfortunately I overpaid for these, and just have no need for two of them. I've also come to notice Amazon is extremely unstable in the wet shaving area, sometimes prices can be below most sites, other times two or even three times higher lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prices on these run slightly highly than you're listing and since it's new in the package I think it's a decent deal, GLWTS

I happily would trade for blades, de or se of equal value in good condition, soaps, creams, as, whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom