What's new

Shops/Super Markets in Italy selling shaving supplies

Folks, I'm headed to Italy for a week and will be stopping over at Rome, Naples, Venice and Florence. Any ideas on where to find shaving supplies at the great price? Do supermarkets stock regular stuff like Figaro and Proraso green/white cream tubs? Also looking to get a Parker SRX shavette. Is that readily available in the market in Italy or should I just order from Amazon Italy and get it shipped to my hotel?

Also any other recommendations from Italy? I already have an unopened tub of Cella, so looking to try other creams like Figaro and Musgo Real (available in Italy?).

I was there last year.
You can find Proraso or Figaro at almost any supermarket for few Euro. You can also buy Omega or Proraso boar brushes for cheap.
Cella is more difficult to find. But you can contact them on FB and they'll tell you what shops sell their products in the areas that your are going to visit. Same for Saponificio Varesino.
For the shavette you can try one of the barber shop supply stores (not very common but you may ask any barbershop if there is one in town), but I think Amazon is the best way. Our prime does not work on Amazon.it though.
Enjoy!

Search for any "Acqua e Sapone" (water and soap) store, they are everywhere.

Thanks! Will look out for them. Any idea if I'll find La Toja shaving cream in these shops in Italy? Also do these acqua & sapone outlets sell Fatip razors?

Esselunga supermarkets for Proraso soap & cream (2 euros for 150ml) and Proraso brush (Omega 10083) for 6 or 7 euros (I forgot how much it was). You may find Palmolive cream as well for more or less 2 euros.

Top Bottom