What's new

Badger & Blade Bingo Survivors Club

Sorry guys, I have to work so no drinking for me tonight. But I went 2-3 best day yet this round.
Anyone going to end our misery tonight?

American Kolsch at a Boulevard release party.
proxy.php

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The madness has stopped, well, almost. So it's time to sign up again and see where Biko's journey takes her next.

Sign-ups start now, and calls begin on Monday 6th of March 3BSC Bingo Rules
(please read them carefully)

1. Have Fun! This is a simple game intended to satisfy the Bingo Itch in between regular B&B Forum Bingo games.

2. Standard bingo numbers will be called (B-1 through O-75). Numbers will only be called in the 3BSC Club thread (this thread, the one you are currently reading). Three numbers will be called throughout each day. Calls will be straightforward and not hidden. (After the soap round, a straightforward round should be welcome.)

3. A winning Bingo is 5 squares in a row: horizontally, vertically, or diagonally. Winner will announce “3BSC BINGO” in this forum thread and post a pic of their card. Once verified, the game will end.

4. The winner agrees to be the caller of the next game and provide a small prize (a small trinket from your local area) for the winner to keep, in addition to the Pass around prize: Biko the Bingo Bear!

The winner agrees to post a photo (at least one) of The Mascot with them, or in their local area (at some landmark that shows where she is). Winner will also provide a souvenir for Biko to take with her, as proof of her travels. This can be something like a pin, button, charm or keychain attached to her collar.

5. Biko wants to tour the world and see as much as possible in the next year. Therefore, you may only win 3BSC Bingo and receive a visit from Biko one time (but feel free to continue playing as much as you want, just for fun).

6. All B&B TOU rules apply, however this is NOT an official B&B event, just a Clubs & Brotherhoods event.

7. 3BSC Bingo will have a new game every month that a normal B&B Bingo game is not occurring. This round of 3BSC Bingo games (with the travelling Mascot) will continue through the Middle of September 2017. The winner of Septembers game will send the Mascot back to @skypsyd, so she can be prepped for donation to the 2017 Sue Moore Auction. Please feel free to use any bingo software, online number generator, or bingo card generator at your disposal, for your game. Here is one that we have used:
Bingo Cards: Print-Bingo.com - The world's best web based bingo card generator
Bingo Number Generator: Bingo Caller Online

BINGO will start Monday March 6th

How to sign up

1. To be eligible, you must be a 3BSC Member. (i.e. you have played or called at least one regular B&B Forum Bingo game in the past, and you have posted in this thread) And, it wouldn’t hurt to add 3BSC to your signature!

2. Add your name to the list below. (just copy and paste into your post)

3. PM me (aspirin54) with your email address, so I can send you your Bingo card. Cards may be sent at odd hours..... I won't hunt you down, no PM (with email address) = no card. I'm limiting this to 30 players.

This year’s Mascot, Biko, is looking Forward to her next Stop on the World Tour. Hope You'll Join Us

0. aspirin54 - Caller

I quickly surrendered to the Soap game in order to maintain some sanity in my life.

0. aspirin54 - Caller
1. dangerousdon
2. bobmsp

Congrats to everyone who survived Chad's B&B Bingo Adventure, as true explorers you will all be receiving the

3BSC Bingo Survival Kit Which contains:
one surgical scalpel - for pinky removal
one rusty scalpel - For you sick puppies
one "I survived B&B Bingo" Golf Towel
one 750ml bottle of the Alcohol of your choice
one blue or red pill (your choice)
one usage of the nuclear launch codes ( one use only )
one Bingo Dauber in your choice of color
one bottle of the following: Tylenol, Xanax, Aspirin, Valium, gravel
one Tactical Pitchfork ( donated by Jasper's Tactical Bingo Supplies )
one Flint
one Torch

Order forms will be made available soon. thanks for joining us here at the 3BSC, and since we about to start a new game, the Chinese Buffet will be complimentary tonight as well as open bar until 11:00 pm. Karaoke begins at midnight:letterk1::letterk1:

Congrats to everyone who survived Chad's B&B Bingo Adventure, as true explorers you will all be receiving the

3BSC Bingo Survival Kit Which contains:
one surgical scalpel - for pinky removal
one rusty scalpel - For you sick puppies
one "I survived B&B Bingo" Golf Towel
one 750ml bottle of the Alcohol of your choice
one blue or red pill (your choice)
one usage of the nuclear launch codes ( one use only )
one Bingo Dauber in your choice of color
one bottle of the following: Tylenol, Xanax, Aspirin, Valium, gravel
one Tactical Pitchfork ( donated by Jasper's Tactical Bingo Supplies )
one Flint
one Torch

Order forms will be made available soon. thanks for joining us here at the 3BSC, and since we about to start a new game, the Chinese Buffet will be complimentary tonight as well as open bar until 11:00 pm. Karaoke begins at midnight:letterk1::letterk1:

Only open to 11? Is that eastern, Central, Mountain, Pacific, or...Australian?

Top Bottom