What's new

Goodbye/1,000 Posts PIF

I'm in!
This is a huuuuuuge PIF! Very generous of you sir! It's sad to hear you will be leaving us but glad to hear it is for a good reason! Thank you for the wonderful opportunity sir!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Good luck with your new endeavor. If I had about 200 more posts, I would be in, but unfortunately, I am not. It is a very generous PIF.

I'm in! Some outstanding products in there I'd love to try. Sorry to see you go, good luck with your new adventure. I hope you'll stop by periodically to check in with some old friends. Thanks for the generosity!

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
I'm in brother! That will more than supply my PIF stash. I'll see you when I see you. Good luck helping your daughter. Sounds like you are a great Dad. How do you get to that point? My kids are 8, 6, and 4. They just make me want to scream!!!!

Warm regards,
Adam

I'm in.
Your commitment to support and encourage your daughter speaks louder than this PIF. We are pulling for you...yes the pun is intended.

I hope we will hear at least one update and perhaps share in your support.

Since I'm not in the Lower 48, I'm not in.. but Good On Ya for supporting your daughter and her interests.

Awesome PIF, I'm in! Anything I don't use would be re-PIFed. Good luck with your new project.
It doesn't have to be goodbye, just see you latter. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom