What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

Happy valentine's day to me!

IMG_20170214_170650.jpg

Dave...what is your opinion on the Ball Trainmaster Moonphase?

I like them all, the accuracy is unsurpassed, the shock resistance and the over fit and finish is great, I have 4 of them now and aside from my Omegas it is my favorite, the simplicity of some of their models is what draws me to them and the prices are still very reasonable for a high end brand
I had been looking at the Trainmaster series before I was placed on waivers from the Boss, LOL... well that and straights, brushes, soaps... well you know, LOL

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
I like them all, the accuracy is unsurpassed, the shock resistance and the over fit and finish is great, I have 4 of them now and aside from my Omegas it is my favorite, the simplicity of some of their models is what draws me to them and the prices are still very reasonable for a high end brand
I had been looking at the Trainmaster series before I was placed on waivers from the Boss, LOL... well that and straights, brushes, soaps... well you know, LOL

I'm going to consider one. The President of Ball, Jeff Hess, is a Tampa Bay local resident and operates a store here.

Top Bottom