What's new

Safety Razor of the Month, March 2017: The Fatip

I have been thinking about a Fatip but have been trying to dial back my RAD. Since I'm presently not working I'll wait until the new job is found before pulling the trigger on the Fatip. But as for Italian cars, I'll take this one, than you very much.....1965 Lamborghini 350 GT

proxy.php

Oh, well, if we get to choose which car.....

I'll take a late '30's Jaguar SS100.

38_Jaguar_SS-100_Rdstr_DV_06-PBI-a02.jpg
dad0711a9748063be84546733fb96618.jpg

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Let the shaving begin!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

KeenDogg

Tonight's Setup

20170304_200350.jpg

Fatip Grande/Feather Blade(2)
Burl/Alumite resin Silvertip brush
Haslinger's Ringelblumen
Lucky Tiger AS and Face Tonic.

Will report back after the kids are asleep!

Kindly,
Adam

KeenDogg

Ok, so update:

The Grande gave a really nice shave. I'd say it was a pretty good shave. I had a few weepers but I think it will be that way using a Feather until I get it dialed in. I may switch to GSB for the next shave.
The Ringelblumen always delivers and the Lucky Tiger was a new venture for me. It was fantastic as well.

Happy Shaving Everyone!

Adam

Ok, so update:

The Grande gave a really nice shave. I'd say it was a pretty good shave. I had a few weepers but I think it will be that way using a Feather until I get it dialed in. I may switch to GSB for the next shave.
The Ringelblumen always delivers and the Lucky Tiger was a new venture for me. It was fantastic as well.

Happy Shaving Everyone!

Adam

GSP worked great for my with that razor. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toby; That original Brooklands badge is worth a pretty penny in and of itself. I will take a 289 Cobra; whose LeMans cousin, the Coupe, has an interesting Italian background. God Bless! Tony Brown RN mgbbrown

002.JPG

Here we go, Adam! Fatip Grande w/assorted Italian products. Will shave w/these tonight. Haven't chosen a blade yet. I could easily live on a deserted island w/the Fatip. It is an amazing shaver - not as aggressive as people portray.. :001_tt1:

KeenDogg

View attachment 774169

Here we go, Adam! Fatip Grande w/assorted Italian products. Will shave w/these tonight. Haven't chosen a blade yet. I could easily live on a deserted island w/the Fatip. It is an amazing shaver - not as aggressive as people portray.. :001_tt1:
Ah, Bellisimo! I agree. It is a fantastic razor. Is that Kevin I see back there??? I always get those little buggers mixed up!
Good shave luck tonight. Thanks for your post!

Kindly,
Adam

KeenDogg

Today's shave

Fatip Grande with a Gillette Platinum blade.
Ringelblumen soap
Lucky Tiger AS.
Custom Badger Brush

Shave went great! The Platinum wasn't the sharpest blade but it was very smooth! DFS, for sure.

Happy Shaving,
Adam

Second great shave today since acquiring a new gold Fatip Grande (two shaves on a new GSB). It shaves just as well as the nickel version which has now had its paperwork officially signed over to my son, who was very "forgetful" about giving it back, anyway. I think I'll have to put a Testina Gentile on the bucket list now.

KeenDogg

Second great shave today since acquiring a new gold Fatip Grande (two shaves on a new GSB). It shaves just as well as the nickel version which has now had its paperwork officially signed over to my son, who was very "forgetful" about giving it back, anyway. I think I'll have to put a Testina Gentile on the bucket list now.
Wonderful on the shave! Sorry your son forgot to give it back! You know how kids are. Mine think everything I have belongs to them. Haha

Thanks for posting!
Adam

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom