What's new

Tobacquisitions February 2017

So I cracked the Bijoux for the first time. Interesting, I can't tell what I think yet. I guess I'll have a few more bowls this weekend. Also I got a new piece of hardware I'll post it tomorrow when I get a chance.

Here it is. It's at Savinelli 320 Porto Cervo (KS). Purchased from SP.

IMG_3389.JPG

Here it is. It's at Savinelli 320 Porto Cervo (KS). Purchased from SP.

View attachment 764291

Awesome! I'm a big fan of the 320/Author shape.

:thumbup1: very nice! I'm looking at the 321 as i think the 320 might be a bit to large - that is a lovely pipe - congrats!

The 320/Author shape from Rossi doesn't feel any larger than say my Tinsky poker style, and I think the Rossi is the same size as the Sav (KS) 320's. My 321 is really nice for sure, has a great look... more sleek and streamlined. Sometimes though I just want that chunky sort of dimension a full 320 gives.

The 320/Author shape from Rossi doesn't feel any larger than say my Tinsky poker style, and I think the Rossi is the same size as the Sav (KS) 320's. My 321 is really nice for sure, has a great look... more sleek and streamlined. Sometimes though I just want that chunky sort of dimension a full 320 gives.
Yeah, I've got a buddy who has a Rossi author and a couple Sav 320s. They are almost identical.

Awesome! I'm a big fan of the 320/Author shape.

This, all of this. (except for the Rossi part. I don't have one of those.......yet)

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Grabbed this lovely Peterson Rosslare 106 from the BST.

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom