What's new

Goodbye/1,000 Posts PIF

IMG_0653.JPG
So after being on this forum for a couple of years I've decided to drastically reduce my time here and on other forums. I've learned so much from the members here in regards to products and technique but I've decided to stretch my creative juices and work on a new project that will take up the majority of my free time.

I reached a 1,000 posts a little while ago so I have decided to combine the 2 events into a PIF. Everything in the picture that follows will be given to the lucky winner. I'm not going to list everything out so hopefully you can see what's included. If you have a question on something I will do my best to answer. The items shown are some of my favorite products and soap makers that I was introduced to in my time here. Some are used and some are brand new.

Rules:

1. Must have at least 250 posts
2. Lower 48 States due to the aftershaves and shipping costs
3. Random number generator will be used
4. Just say I'm in
5. PIF will be open until Friday, March 3

Good Luck!

Sad to hear you will be leaving us - but it sounds like you're a man that knows what he wants.

I'm in - wow amazing stuff there. There will be o e lucky winner!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very generous of you. I am in!

What is making you leave?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

My daughter is very involved in the sport of rowing and I have volunteered my time to help promote her rowing club, and the sport in general, using social media.

Well I try to stay out of these as much as possible but this is a seriously EPIC PIF! If I win...I promise to PIF everything that I don't like. Thank you for this tremendous opportunity. I'm In! If you will have me.

One more thing...I don't pretend to know your situation and only you know what is best for you. If you change your mind, there is always a place for you here at Badger & Blade. Stop by every now and then to say hi if you will.

How about see ya later instead of goodbye. We aren't going anywhere and you're free to come back and check up on us. A lot of great stuff but I'll let someone else have a chance.

Good luck in your next adventure!

I wish you the very best. Please do make sure that you stop in from time to time to catch up and say hi.

This one is such a nice PIF, I have to say I'm in.
If chosen, there are several items I'd like to try, the rest would be passed on in another PIF.

I'm in!
Great Googeley Oogeley! A ton of things I'd like to try. As others, I'll share the wealth if I win. Unless the Shave Apocalypse hits soon. Or Zombies.

Thanks
Mark

Top Bottom