What's new

AE Sutter mill

Hey all. Relatively new here but have been wearing AE for 20 yrs but have yet to buy or even try on any boots. Hopefully someone can help with how the Sutter mill or just AE boots in general fit? I've seen reviews that say true to size up to a size big which I typically like my shoes not to be tight at all. Thanks in advance.

Received them yesterday and they were spot on. Not quite the perfection I've seen from AE compared to the derbys and others I've ordered but crazy comfy and light. I also ordered the duke football belt and went off of other reviews that said it ran big but that was not the case.

Appreciate it. They had a good sale going on and it's been years since I've updated my AE collection and for the most part I was happy. I purchased the Sutter Mills, 4 belts, 2 dress 2 casual and a pair of MacNeil 2.0 wingtips that I was not happy with. First off I'm pretty much always an 11.5 D in derbys or whatever I wear from the. These were a little roomy but nothing that a little snugging of the laces and a thicker sock can't fix which I like wool dress sock anyways. What was disappointing was every eyelet on one side of one shoe was off by an 1/8 of an inch causing the shoe to literally fit crooked and these were firsts. AE offered me additional money off or I could return them which I opted for the return because who wants to wear a crooked shoe? The boots were good for almost half off but there was som QC issues with them as well but nothing visible to the untrained eye and besides they're boots to wear with dark denim. The belts were flawless I must say.

Top Bottom