What's new

The Badger & Blade Podcast Is Live!

Just subscribed to the podcast. Once a week I have a two hour round trip drive for work and am always looking for good stuff to listen to!

So I blew through the entire series over the last week or so. If you haven't hopped on bored, THEN DO IT! Lol. I already knew this forum was a special, unique place and the podcast helps you dive in even deeper. Really enjoy the steward interviews from the various sub forums. And everybody that is interviewed, whether member,steward or vendor all say the same thing....B&B really is something special. The loyalty, genuine caring and wealth of knowledge is like no other place out there. Keep up the good work gentleman. I wish you many smooth shaves.

~ When in doubt...Post it in
Badger&Blade ~

So I blew through the entire series over the last week or so. If you haven't hopped on bored, THEN DO IT! Lol. I already knew this forum was a special, unique place and the podcast helps you dive in even deeper. Really enjoy the steward interviews from the various sub forums. And everybody that is interviewed, whether member,steward or vendor all say the same thing....B&B really is something special. The loyalty, genuine caring and wealth of knowledge is like no other place out there. Keep up the good work gentleman. I wish you many smooth shaves.

Badger&Blade ~

Thanks Brindle, very much appreciated

Just finished listening to the latest episode. Love what you guys are doing! I'll be checking out the auction for sure. Nice to know the history behind it.

Badger&Blade ~

Just finished listening to the latest episode. Love what you guys are doing! I'll be checking out the auction for sure. Nice to know the history behind it.

Badger&Blade ~
Thanks for listening and this next epiosode is dedicated to the Auction and Sue Moore. it is video heavy so to get the full experience watch it in our video Library. Thanks Again!

I've tried entering all forms of badger and blade radio, various mixes of these words, into the search engine on the podkicker android podcasting app and I'm getting nothing. Is there an xml feed link or something I might try?

Thanks Dave. I kept plugging different variations of urls and keywords into the Podkicker search window and finally one turned up a hit, though I don't recall exactly what I typed in after so many attempts. But, I've got it now.

Thanks Dave. I kept plugging different variations of urls and keywords into the Podkicker search window and finally one turned up a hit, though I don't recall exactly what I typed in after so many attempts. But, I've got it now.
Fantastic

Top Bottom