What's new

Semogue Badger brush

Yesterday I bought this used Semogue brush. Can someone help me to find which model is this?

proxy.php
proxy.php

This is my first post in this forum. I have been lurking here few years now, very nice forum indeed!

Looks like a two band badger Semogue Owners Club to me. I have the same brush and like it a lot.

Thanks!

That was my quess too. What confuses me is that there is no logo in side of the handle like in the pictures I found of that brush. But anyway, seems like a really nice brush.

I think it is a 2010 because the of the dark colored tips. The handle also looks like its oak rather than ash or cherry. 2010 has an oak handle, and the two band is either on cherry or ash.
Semogue 2010 Shaving Brush [Pure Badger Hair] - €23.33 : Vintage Scent, Products for Gentlemen
That's a 2010.

Agreed. That's not 2-band hair and neither does it have the larger SOC handle. Looks like a Semogue pure badger to me as it has dark tips, therefore if its anything like the current Semogue models, I would think its a Semogue 2010.

I think it is a 2010 because the of the dark colored tips. Wouldn't a 2 band have white tips on the top with a dark colored base? The handle also looks like its oak rather than ash or cherry. 2010 has an oak handle, and the two band is either on cherry or ash.

Does your bush look more like this one?
Semogue 2010 Shaving Brush [Pure Badger Hair] - €23.33 : Vintage Scent, Products for Gentlemen
That's a 2010.

That looks more like my brush. The handle looks like oak or ash and tips are dark colored.

Top Bottom