What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

IMG_20170223_213104.jpg no name Zulu with peretti no 8 Slice to cap off an oyster and stout night.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Broke out my Briar Cigar tonight. I've been enjoying my cob cigar, and I've got to say, the briar cigar smokes much better. Pretty happy with it! And that it was a bonus in one of Chris Morgan's mystery packs when I bought my Arbutus makes it even sweeter!

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's the first thing you do when you get an awesome new pipe in? Fire it up! Haddo's Delight in my almost new Nate King...

20170224_142645.jpg

I've gotten a couple really nice volcanos before, but neither of them really "did it" for me. I think I've finally found my volcano. The blast, the ring grain, the cool cumberland stem...everything about this guy says winner to me. Now for the most important test...

What's the first thing you do when you get an awesome new pipe in? Fire it up! Haddo's Delight in my almost new Nate King...

View attachment 764190

I've gotten a couple really nice volcanos before, but neither of them really "did it" for me. I think I've finally found my volcano. The blast, the ring grain, the cool cumberland stem...everything about this guy says winner to me. Now for the most important test...
Very Cool

Revisiting Haddo's Delight in a Chacom Volcano Noire poker.

Didn't really like Haddo's when I got it fresh. I was in the mood for an aro (it technically is, right?) and figured, why not try it again with a year or two of age on it now? Long story short... completely different tobacco. I'll have to stash some more away. I see they sell 16 oz tins? Interesting... very interesting.

Top Bottom