What's new

B&B Bingo Soap Forum Edition 2017

I actually just went over to Daryll & Darylls Vintage farm implementation store and found a bunch of rusty farm tools used in the Movie Twister. He just gave them to me, so the shed for Chad is all ready, whether you feel like being nice with clean surgical equipment or mean and give him the rust. Here is a pic.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Those tools are nice, Dave. However I was thinking of something more fun. Have you ever seen the Japanese movie entitled Audition? I was thinking something alone those lines.
audition6.gif
audition7.gif

Reading that back, it probably came out wrong. Was trying to say that no one would want that scenario, so they would wind up with new players that had no idea. But a newbie calling bingo would be more like this one was initially I would imagine.
I just messing with ya the newbies don't even like newbies

well, I found all 3 calls, figured out 2. That one though, man, :001_07: Guess I'm gonna have to make this 0/3. This is just plain crazy! Well, I'll be heading to the airport in a couple hours to go home. I wonder if someone will win while I'm on my way home. I think I'm gonna have to drink all the free booze I can handle to keep my mind off of bingo during the flight...yeah, that's a great idea, lol!

well, I found all 3 calls, figured out 2. That one though, man, :001_07: Guess I'm gonna have to make this 0/3. This is just plain crazy! Well, I'll be heading to the airport in a couple hours to go home. I wonder if someone will win while I'm on my way home. I think I'm gonna have to drink all the free booze I can handle to keep my mind off of bingo during the flight...yeah, that's a great idea, lol!
Have a safe trip!

Ok, I just made up a couple of calls using the rough outline Chad provided and wouldn't you know it I am 2/3 today ...of course neither of the 2 help me much for a quick win but when you make up words like you're making up deductions for your tax return I find its best to error on the side of caution (so you don't draw attention to yourself).

Hey @skypsyd that isn't cursive, its the word you needed on line three second from the right.

Ok, I just made up a couple of calls using the rough outline Chad provided and wouldn't you know it I am 2/3 today ...of course neither of the 2 help me much for a quick win but when you make up words like you're making up deductions for your tax return I find its best to error on the side of caution (so you don't draw attention to yourself).

Hey @skypsyd that isn't cursive, its the word you needed on line three second from the right.
ROFL

Ahaha

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I have to be honest I am quite surprised we do not have a bingo yet. We are in the range of when it usually happens.

Oh well we will continue on through the weekend it appears. So just an FYI tomorrow the calls will be sporadic throughout the day. We have a lot of plans taking me away from the house. We have somewhere we have to be at 7:30 AM on a Saturday... UGH! Hopefully at least one call will happen before that. Then the rest will probably be afternoon to late afternoon. And assuming no winners over the weekend well no worries there will be another re-cap on Monday evening.

Now i'm going into my cave for hiding, I have a nice glass of scotch waiting for me and some fresh peanut butter cookies that the wife made me. See she knows how to treat me.

Top Bottom