What's new

Shoebox Shave Shop

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
It looks like Shoebox Shave Shop is having a pretty good sale on many things including brushes. The discount seems to vary, bit for example a Simpsons Duke 3 is $76, not a bad price, used ones sometimes bring near that.
'
Cheers, Steve

I've ordered from them many times, and will do so again in the future. I sometimes find things there that I cannot find at any of our vendors.

They are a great place to shop. When I first started at the beginning of last year I ordered an Omega Silvertip from them as they had the best price around. Even though I have been spreading my purchases around I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again.

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
Well my $76 Duke 3 came today and I was surprised to see a grey box and a 'Made in England' sticker on it. Good stuff. Double thumbs up to SSS.

Cheers, Steve

Well my $76 Duke 3 came today and I was surprised to see a grey box and a 'Made in England' sticker on it. Good stuff. Double thumbs up to SSS.

Cheers, Steve
It's amazing they can sell them that much cheaper than everybody else.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I have placed 2 orders with Shoebox for a total of 4 Simpson and 2 Vulfix boars.

Awesome prices and incredibly fast. GA to MI in 2 days.

I have been trying to resist the sale prices and 25% or 30% discount, depending on your order, on his website.

I gave in late last night and put my order in for three brushes and a couple odds and ends.

Then this morning my cell phone rang.
I almost didn't answer it. I initially thought it might be a wrong number or something.

I don't remember if I entered my phone number at checkout or if PayPal sends it when processing the payment. Anyway it was Gary from Shoebox with a question about my order.

Really nice to talk to.

I had emailed him a day before placing my order and got a detailed reply then too.

Awesome prices and so far excellent service.
I haven't gotten my order yet obviously.

I am going to be a return customer in the future now. Happy to shop with him whenever I do need anything else that he has available on his website.

I've browsed through his website many times over the years but never really saw much mention of his shop in the forums that I noticed.

I'm glad to see that others are confirming what I just recently experienced.

Great shop.

Top Bottom