What's new

Fine Italian Citrus

I love it. Not orange, lemon,or lime. I'm guessing, and this is a guess, bergamot and neroli. Clean, rich scent, not overpowering. Hints of 4711? And something else I can't put my finger on...

For me, it's close to Razorock's XXX. They're slightly different with the Fine having a little more of the citrus side whereas the XXX has a slightly more "cologne" like hint to it ... it that makes any sense.

M

Member 113878

It's supposed to smell like (based on) Aqua di Parma.
Stirling Piacenta is a much better Aqua di Parma clone IMHO, but Italian Citrus comes to me like a cross between AdP and Eau Sauvage.
It's very nice.

Yes, similar to XXX. They are both based off of AdP.

I like it a lot but I have a soft spot for XXX and dont see the point in having both

Yes, similar to XXX. They are both based off of AdP.

I like it a lot but I have a soft spot for XXX and dont see the point in having both

This is not a B&B response....:001_rolle

J/K! I'm using XXX these days and concur with the "cologne" side of the lotion. Would have to try the Fine... didn't know they had that Italian Citrus....:001_wub:

I really like Italian Citrus a lot and I use it frequently. It's kind of a musky orange scent.
Maggard has samples if you want to try before you buy.

When comparing Stirling and Fine A/S I feel like the Stirling smells more like alcohol in the bottle. They are both pretty strong on the skin though. With Stirling you need the alcohol to evaporate a bit before the scent really comes out.

I've had the XXX soap but not the aftershave. The soap was so so and the scent was light enough that I never formed a huge opinion on it. Maybe I should try one of the other ones.

Top Bottom