What's new

Any off the rack jeans with a 35" inseam?

Hello all,

As the title indicates, I'm in the market for some jeans with a 35" inseam. If you know of any or have any favorites, please share. I'd like to keep the price around $50 if possible, but I'm willing to spend more if the quality is there. Thanks in advance!

Dave

I'll suggest lucky brand. I have some in 35 from them. Likely over your price range but I find their jeans last. I haven't bought new jeans in years though so I could be out of touch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't bought designer branded jeans for years - I buy all of my jeans locally from Chinese shops.
J&P jeans which are very lightweight and available in various shades of blue and grey. They also contain a small amount of spandex in the fabric, so they are very comfortable too. I pay anything from €12,50 to €15 per pair
Poppers are the best I've found, they're thicker and heavier in weight, but I've only ever seen them in dark blue. I pay anywhere from €15 to €20 per pair
Both "brands" are ideal for me because I'm about 6' 4''
J&P jeans have an inseam of about 35''
Poppers jeans have an inseam of about 36''
Both brands fade very quickly when washed, so a brand new pair look and feel like I've had them for years within about 6 months

I haven't bought designer branded jeans for years - I buy all of my jeans locally from Chinese shops.
J&P jeans which are very lightweight and available in various shades of blue and grey. They also contain a small amount of spandex in the fabric, so they are very comfortable too. I pay anything from €12,50 to €15 per pair
Poppers are the best I've found, they're thicker and heavier in weight, but I've only ever seen them in dark blue. I pay anywhere from €15 to €20 per pair
Both "brands" are ideal for me because I'm about 6' 4''
J&P jeans have an inseam of about 35''
Poppers jeans have an inseam of about 36''
Both brands fade very quickly when washed, so a brand new pair look and feel like I've had them for years within about 6 months

I tried finding this poppers brand since I was curious and nothing showed up.

For a little more, some of the online selvedge brands like Gustin come unhemmed. I'm 5'10" and have to roll them. Something like that may fit the bill.

For a little more, some of the online selvedge brands like Gustin come unhemmed. I'm 5'10" and have to roll them. Something like that may fit the bill.

Depends on his waist size with Gustin. 34" or below, the length is 34". 36" and above and they come in 36".

Thanks very much to you both! I'll check them out. :)
If you have a large western wear store in your area, you could also try that. If basic Levi's would satisfy you (501, 505, 517, etc.), a well-stocked western wear store will usually have the odd sizes. It's where I always go to get my 29" inseam jeans. They often have the best prices, too.

Lucky Brand as mentioned above and also Joe's Jeans has a pretty long standard inseam. If you have a Nordstrom Rack or Marshall's close by both can probably be found around $50.

Top Bottom