What's new

The Last Movie You Watched?

Visiting relatives and caught one of my all time favorite movies Snatch as well as it's fraternal twin Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels. This was made more enjoyable as they were edited for cable, meaning that they tried to tame down the cursing (why anyone would go through the considerable effort to edit these profanity laden films I'll never know).

With Lock, Stock they just muted the bad words, but with Snatch they dubbed in different words on top. I found this hilarious. The best was when Brick Top was delivering his famous "Nemesis" speech and he calls himself "a horrible runt" I almost did a spit take on that one.

The last movie I tried to watch was "The Light Between the Oceans".. I thought I'd enjoy it but it was so sloooooow. The last movie I managed to get the whole way through without falling asleep was "A United Kingdom".

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I had a long, and I mean LONG week. Came home to an empty home and turned on Netflix looking for anything to unwind. Came across a documentary about the "History of the Eagles" I think it was called. Wow. Learned a lot about their founding and the infighting. Made me really miss Glen Frey.

Hacksaw Ridge..Mel Gibson surely knows how to make a graphic film.
Good acting, good plot..especially considering it was basedon a true. Story

I had a long, and I mean LONG week. Came home to an empty home and turned on Netflix looking for anything to unwind. Came across a documentary about the "History of the Eagles" I think it was called. Wow. Learned a lot about their founding and the infighting. Made me really miss Glen Frey.

I was reading this and thought you were talking about the football team until the end ;)

Top Bottom