What's new

Quality belt?

My leather belt is on its way out. I've had it for about 25 years and worn it almost daily. I picked it up at a leather stall in a farmer's market for about 20 or 25 dollars and that market no longer exists. I'd like a replacement that will last me another 20+ years if possible. I'm looking for a flat leather belt in brown with silver buckle for daily wear with mostly jeans. Anyone care to recommend a vendor that makes a good sturdy belt? I know I'll pay more for it but I'm fine with that if it will hold up. Thanks in advance.

Hi Rob.

I have two of these Old Bull 1.5 Inch Wide Belt - Mens Leather Belts | Saddleback Leather Co.
One in black and one in chestnut. They look good with my jeans or office clothes, and I feel they will outlast me.

I like Allen Edmonds as well and wear them daily. Can't vouch for Coach belts but I do have a Coach leather wallet and it has held up nicely for many years.

never mind this belt sucks...lost a pin already...*** :(
You should contact them :
Terms and Conditions

We pride ourselves on our customer service and we are confident in the quality of our product. To return any product, simply email us at [email protected]. If your product is damaged, we ask that you send us an email with the photo of the damaged item and reason for return. We are committed to our product and will do everything in our power to ensure your 100% satisfaction. Upon receiving the return we refund the amount of the product, minus shipping and handling. If you received free domestic shipping when you initially ordered and you return a product for reasons other than a manufacturer's defect, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund amount.

I'm wearing one daily since a few months and it's like new.

Hope you get satisfaction.

AE had a pretty good clearance a couple weeks back so I ordered 4 new ones. Black, bourbon,chili and a simply friggin awesome Football belt. I think I got all 4 for around $150-$160.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
My leather belt is on its way out. I've had it for about 25 years and worn it almost daily. I picked it up at a leather stall in a farmer's market for about 20 or 25 dollars and that market no longer exists. I'd like a replacement that will last me another 20+ years if possible. I'm looking for a flat leather belt in brown with silver buckle for daily wear with mostly jeans. Anyone care to recommend a vendor that makes a good sturdy belt? I know I'll pay more for it but I'm fine with that if it will hold up. Thanks in advance.
Just make sure you buy one sturdy enough for a gun. I will never buy a pretty belt again. I'm too old and ugly for me to worry about fashion, lol.

Check out some of the local belt manufacturers. The only problem is around my area most are "cowboy" styled belts. But they can be had :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
I have several belts from TheBeltMan. I will probably never wear a gun but you just can't beat the dual layer of leather carefully stitched together. I don't plan on wasting any money on belts of lesser quality.

Top Bottom