What's new

New Clubhouse Steward

Howdy Clubhouse-goers! You've probably seen me poking around for some time, so I think I'm long overdue for an official introduction thread. My name is David and I will be your new Clubhouse steward.

First a little background on myself... I am enthusiastic about just about all things Clubhouse related. Starting with sports, I am (regrettably) a Philadelphia fan with the exception of the Eagles (Go Packers!). I blindly support my teams through thick and thin! For example, I have listened to every 76ers game over the last few years (YIKES). Onto the rest of the Clubhouse passions, I am a former springboard diver. I'm a few years from the glory days, but I keep in shape by golfing, running and lifting (when I can get my butt in gear).

I'm hear to enhance your Clubhouse experience so feel free to reach out with any Clubhouse (or general) questions!

Welcome David.
I was glad to see you stopped by The Boxing Thread . Being from Philadelphia which is a real Boxing town, I hope to see you there often as a contributor and reader.
Welcome Aboard !

Welcome David.
I was glad to see you stopped by The Boxing Thread . Being from Philadelphia which is a real Boxing town, I hope to see you there often as a contributor and reader.
Welcome Aboard !
Thanks Nick! I certainly have a passive, budding interest in boxing. My wife is Filipino so most of the men in her family are boxing-crazy. I actually got married in Bethlehem, PA last year just outside of Easton, PA and Larry Holmes and Vinny Paz were at a benefit dinner at our hotel that night, so that was pretty cool. Definitely a rich boxing history in Southeast PA.

Top Bottom