What's new

Discussion for next Episode of B&B Radio

What type of Shaving Hardware do you use?

• DE Razor 100%

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Straight Razor 100%

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • SE Razor 100%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shavette style Razor 100%

• Cartridge Razor 100%

• DE and SE razors

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • DE, SE, and Straight Razors

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • DE, SE, Straights and Carts

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Electric

• All of the above Whatever fits my mood for the day

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Please take part in our Poll to see what hardware we are using the most of on B&B and comment below for a discussion on our next show

I voted DE and SE. I rotate between many different razors, I just pick whatever I feel like. I do occasionally pick up a Weck or Half DE shavette, but it's been a while.

For the last year it's been all DE. I'm now taking serious steps to start the learning process with straights.
You see there is this place on B&B where you can keep a journal. And there are all of these C.E.C. Operatives that read and comment on my journal so I started reading theirs and most of them use straights and they have peaked my interest.

I voted DE and SE. I rotate between many different razors, I just pick whatever I feel like. I do occasionally pick up a Weck or Half DE shavette, but it's been a while.

For the last year it's been all DE. I'm now taking serious steps to start the learning process with straights.
You see there is this place on B&B where you can keep a journal. And there are all of these C.E.C. Operatives that read and comment on my journal so I started reading theirs and most of them use straights and they have peaked my interest.

Thanks Guys for participating

Well I am a DE guy, but love the SEs that take the Feather Artist Blades. If it wasn't for the journal section and the enablement that happens over there I probably wouldn't be using straights. I love my Feather SS, Wecks, and I own a Genco.

My favorites

DE: Muhle R41
SE: Colonial General
Straight: Feather SS

Mostly a straight guy. The ratio isn't even close. However, 1/3 of my shaves are from a mix of DE, SE, Injector. My weck doesn't get enough love in the den though.

Oh my favorite? Just look at my avatar. LOL

Top Bottom