What's new

CENTRAL ENABLEMENT CENTER... est 2016

Thanks Dave! We will have to get them in before Tuesday...Fat Tuesday that is. That's officially the last day of Mardi Gras. The funny thing is...when we move into lent traditionally one gives up meat on Fridays...I look forward to it...I mean give up meat for seafood...in Louisiana? Gosh...Darn...how can I ever survive? :001_rolle

I was going to PIF a King Cake this year, but decided to do it next year when I am able to fully do it up right.

Yup no meat on Fridays or holy days of obligation during lent... if you are going to go to the extreme. TECHNICALLY you are supposed to fast on Fridays too. So maybe instead of cooking 20 lbs of crawfish drop it back to 15 just to be safe.

I think shave den improvements count for C.E.C credits as well. I know you work was technically rehab (that's what we'll tell SWMBO) but I saw the photo's, your rehab looks great. ...now a few secret shelves tucked up high under the sink and you'll have a place for more stuff.

Welcome aboard @dangerousdon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup no meat on Fridays or holy days of obligation during lent... if you are going to go to the extreme. TECHNICALLY you are supposed to fast on Fridays too. So maybe instead of cooking 20 lbs of crawfish drop it back to 15 just to be safe.
Lol

Sent from the Danger Phone

Well I guess this qualifies as a C.E.C. Acquirement, however it was a gift and no money paid for it, but new shoes for my Klas Tornblom and a new brsh to match. Just making good day even better. The cell photo does not do these items justice - Thanks @Smattayu

proxy.php

File_000.jpeg
File_001.jpeg
First, let me say @Smattayu is one crazy craftsman. Who in their right mind would have thought of making something(s) so awesome looking.

Now for the reason for my post. Being the International Man of Mystery that I am (IMoM for short) I placed an order with SV on Monday. My mission was to obtain the unobtainable in order to complete my collection and further the completion of another C.E.C operative. Many (at least one) had attempted but many (at least one) had failed where I prevailed.
TODAY! I received a package from Alessandro. In this package were the items I order...direct from Italy.

Used to be no meat on Friday all year. Paul VI cut it back to Lenten Fridays only, which caused the late George Carlin to quip "Now that he's changed the rules, if the pope still has the keys to the kingdom he oughta spring all those guys doin' hard time in Purgatory on a meat rap."

Had a bit of a mail call:

proxy.php

8 x 3 x 1/5 Surgical Black Ark

proxy.php

Pens Blenheim Bouquet; Bath House Spanish Fig & Nutmeg; DRH Windsor; TOBS Sandalwood soap

proxy.php

Viking samples; GFT Eucris samples; DRH Marlborough sample; P&B; Stephan Lilac; the Veg sample

Had a bit of a mail call:

proxy.php

8 x 3 x 1/5 Surgical Black Ark

proxy.php

Pens Blenheim Bouquet; Bath House Spanish Fig & Nutmeg; DRH Windsor; TOBS Sandalwood soap

proxy.php

Viking samples; GFT Eucris samples; DRH Marlborough sample; P&B; Stephan Lilac; the Veg sample

That looks great! Solaris looks so tempting

Top Bottom