What's new

Most Liquefied Cream

IMG_0130.JPG
IMG_0131.JPG
IMG_0132.JPG
Just bought a new tub of Alvarez Gomez and this one seems to be more liquefied than any other cream that I have used before. Tilt the container and cream will pour out.

Are there other creams out there that are as loose as this cream? Just curious.

The only cream I know to be more fluid is Campbell's Liquid Shave Cream. It is intended for use with hot later machines, but it lathers well with a brush.

Kiss my face and lucky tiger have liquid creams. There are others.

Not sure if Alvarez Gomez is normally like that. It may have separated or melted in transit. Does it lather up well?

Kiss my face and lucky tiger have liquid creams. There are others.

Not sure if Alvarez Gomez is normally like that. It may have separated or melted in transit. Does it lather up well?
It does lather up fine and doesn't seem to have separated... guess it's just a batch that has a little extra water in it than it normally does.

I just compared the consistency of my Alvarez Gomez to the other shaving creams I have. My Alvarez Gomez is definitely thicker than the shaving creams of DR Harris (Windsor) and Truefitt&Hill (1805 and Trafalgar) and seems in about similar to the thickness of ToBS Sandalwood,

Just bought a new tub of Alvarez Gomez and this one seems to be more liquefied than any other cream that I have used before. Tilt the container and cream will pour out.

Not sure I like my creams to be that liquid. On stuff like ADP, i use a small ice cream spoon to scoop a dollop and whack it on the brush before lathering direct on face.

I have 2 tubs of Alavarez on the way, so hoping they're not like that…did you order yours from Gifts and Care?

The cream has actually stiffened up in the last few days and is now the consistency of the cream in the other tub that I bought. It's been pretty cold here in Rhode Island so I can only assume that it was placed near a heat source which caused it to become more fluid.

I order mine from West Coast Shaving at $26.99.... that's the lowest price on Alvarez Gomez that I was able to find, but I'll be hitting up Gifts & Care the next time, for sure.

Top Bottom