What's new

What Pen are you waiting for?

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Fellow 'inksters':

proxy.php
Look what I won 'on the bay' (and I'm now waiting on),...a 'never used, still in the box', 1946, gold, light & dark brown 'flake' design, lever filling, 14K medium-firm nib...
proxy.php
(De La Rue #51)!
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php
“Writing is an act of faith, not a trick of grammar”. E.B. White[FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]PS Upon receipt, I'll post a writing sample and attempt to write a review of this pen. :thumbsup:
[/FONT]

The Pelikan Stresemann I had ordered was shipped Nov 29, then two weeks in limbo, no one knew where it was, then 12 days in Chicago customs ( 12 days of Christmas??) I see it made it to the Dallas distribution center and departed at 11: 40 last night. Post office closed tomorrow,so maybe I will see it Tuesday,

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
I'm waiting for a Franklin-Christoph Christoph nib to try out in a Model 02. Plus, I'm potentially expecting a 1911 with a music nib to try out for a brief moment. :thumbup:

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
I just put in a pre-order for the upcoming Lami Safari Petrol edition.

Those smell like gasoline.
Kidding of course, I have a really old Lamy 27 they called petrol which is a much darker blue.
Yours looks like what I'd call teal, it looks great and I hope you like it -- welcome to the club, Dan.
What nib size did you order?

Those smell like gasoline.
Kidding of course, I have a really old Lamy 27 they called petrol which is a much darker blue.
Yours looks like what I'd call teal, it looks great and I hope you like it -- welcome to the club, Dan.
What nib size did you order?

Fine. I hear that's about a 0.7 gel, which is my preferred gel pen size.

Let's see......

A Esterbrook J with 2556 nib (copper) was shipped today so I should have middle of next week I would guess. And from Goulet I have a bottle of Diamine Merlot, one of Lamy Pacific and one of Robert Oster Astorquiza Rot and a couple of 100 sheet packages of Tomoe River. Should have by Tuesday.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
I just put in a pre-order for the upcoming Lami Safari Petrol edition. It will be my first fountain pen, and I've heard tons of great things about Safaris, and this one looks beautiful.

The 2017 Special Edition Lamy Safari Petrol Pen

That's an awesome color. Congrats! Let us know if you have any questions when you finally get the pen.

Let's see......

A Esterbrook J with 2556 nib (copper) was shipped today so I should have middle of next week I would guess. And from Goulet I have a bottle of Diamine Merlot, one of Lamy Pacific and one of Robert Oster Astorquiza Rot and a couple of 100 sheet packages of Tomoe River. Should have by Tuesday.

Nice! That Astorquiza Rot looks beautiful!

M205 in black. Literally just ordered.

Nice! :thumbup1:

Awaiting my first Sailor, a Rekuru.

Shipping time estimate of 6 weeks is ridiculous, of course. Japanese sellers on Amazon often quote 3-4 week delivery and then it turns out to be more like 2. But this one is already past a month and predicting 2 more. How do they find special slow shipping? They must use bicycle messengers

I'm waiting for my black M200 to come back from Chartpak. I was having some trouble with the nib feeling scratchy, and I shot an email off to Chartpak wondering if anything could be done. Abi said she'd replace the nib for me. I shipped it off today. Now the wait begins.

I tell you, I've had a few conversations with Abi, and I've never run into anyone in the pen community more eager to make sure that a customer is happy with their pen than she is. Abi is a real pleasure to deal with.

I just got shipping confirmation from Chartpak. My M200 is already on the way back to me. Wow, Abi is quick!

Top Bottom